What we’ve achieved in 2016 and what we have in store for the future
Now that 2016 has come to a close, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on the incredible journey we’ve had this past year. Thanks to the loyal support and feedback of our brands and influencers, we’ve had a year filled with incredible growth and innovation. We’ve enjoyed every minute of it, and we hope you did too.
Let’s take a quick look back at 2016 and see what 2017 has in store for us!
- We now have influencers in 100 countries across 6 continents
- We launched in March, and by the end of 2016, 4,451 influencers have joined inzpire.me and 828 booking requests have been sent through our platform
Exciting New Features
- We’ve completely redesigned our homepage, which is only the beginning of what will be a year full of exciting new changes and additions in platform development
- We’ve revamped our booking request process by adding improved brief templates to make it easier for brands to connect with influencers
- We’ve introduced direct messages to simplify communications between brands and influencers
- We’ve updated our knowledge center to help our users easily locate the information that they need
We welcomed 3 interns to our team last year!
Kai is from Oslo, Norway, and he works with Marketing & Growth
Alberto is from Mexico City, Mexico, and he works with Interaction Design
What’s In Store For 2017
- We’re introducing a new profile update that will give influencers the opportunity to easily showcase their best work
- We’re launching a brand new blog, which will feature insights to influencer marketing, stories, case studies, and Spotlight Fridays. Spotlight Fridays will be a way for us to showcase some of our best influencers!
- We’re adding better analytics and data accessibility, with real-time updates, which will help brands enhance their actionable insights
- We’re creating mobile applications for iOS and Android so that inzpire.me can be accessed anywhere
- We’re improving our tools for campaign management so that brands can work smarter and act quicker
It’s been a milestone year for inzpire.me. We are proud of what we’ve accomplished, and we’re extremely grateful that you have decided to be a part of our journey.
From us here at inzpire.me,
Thank you for helping us make 2016 a success!